Sofas & Loveseats
Showing all 19 results
- $174.99 – $184.99
- $469.00 – $948.79
- $220.29 – $235.99
- $309.99 – $369.99
- $189.99 – $229.99
- $403.20 – $420.41
- $315.63 – $1,392.99
- $583.95 – $622.87
Sofas & Loveseats
If you want to find a perfect match for a living room, do not hesitate and choose a sofa and a loveseat. Sofas and loveseats are two different types of furniture, though they have a lot of common features.
Both a sofa and a loveseat have soft cushions, two arms on both sides and a raised back. But at the same time, they are entirely different. For instance, a sofa is a piece of furniture where two or more people can sit. And a loveseat is a type of furniture where maximum two people can relax. This is why it is called a loveseat — two people that are romantically related can sit there, flirt etc. Though loveseats are so popular nowadays that people simply choose it to make their homes cozier — enjoying your time while sitting on such a couch makes people feel happy and comfortable.
We offer our customers sofas and loveseats of high quality, that can be used for years even if you have small children or pets. Our sofas and loveseats are made of different materials so that you can choose the one that will fit the interior of a room. Different colors and styles will make it easy to combine a sofa and a loveseat with all the furniture in the room.
Today people prefer to buy both — a loveseat and a sofa, creating a comfy and enjoyable atmosphere at their homes. Let’s see what is the difference between the two pieces of furniture and why it is preferable to combine both of them.
Features of a sofa
The most popular and recognizable piece of furniture is a simple living room sofa. Usually it is placed in the center of the room, or near one of the walls. It creates a comfortable atmosphere. Modern sofas are considered the comfiest place to spend free time alone or with friends or family, you can read books or magazines there, watch movies on the TV or laptop, some people even enjoy their meals there.
Very first sofas date back to the seventeenth century, perhaps, they were not that comfortable as today’s modern sofa’s, though their features are the reason why they are still popular. These features are:
- There are two types of sofas — with tight backs and sectional models. The first category will perfectly fit a smaller room, for example, a bedroom, where a bed is already placed, or even a kitchen. The second type can be placed in a spacious living-room, for example, in front of a big TV. First one can be placed in a corner, at the wall etc., so that it won’t take too much space. The second one can be settled in the middle of the room as the central item.
- Usually their frames are made of heavy materials such as hardwood. This feature makes a sofa more heavy — but this is not a disadvantage since it is rooted to one spot, a person sitting or lying on the sofa won’t flip over on a sofa. The higher the quality of a material is, the more robust the frame is.
- Sofas can be used outside of the room, for example, on the patio, and in the room. Depending on this feature there are different types of materials that are used as an upholstery material.
- One of the main features of the sofa is the durability. If this piece of furniture is made of high-quality material, including the upholstery, frame and the filling, it can be used for years even by families that have small children and pets.
Features of a loveseat
You can be surprised by the fact that a loveseat is not a modern invention, though in those years it had slightly different design. It has more than a hundred years history. In the Victorian era it was so popular that it was almost a must-have piece of furniture. Sadly, but shortly after the end of the era it fell out of people’s favor. Only in twentieth century, specifically in the 60s, this fashion was revived. Speaking about the features, the most common and recognizable:
- They consist of springs that are high-gauge, they provide a perfect lumbar support. This feature makes a loveseat one of the most comfortable piece of furniture.
- Loveseats can be dismantled in order to create a slightly different form. It is almost a transformer-type of furniture.
- It consists of an all-round padding combined with a frame that is made of a solid hardwood.
- Two people can comfortably sit on the love seat, moreover they can face each other.
We sell only high-quality sofas and loveseats. The upholstery material won’t wear off, even if you have children or pets that love playing with the furniture. You can buy separately a sofa or a loveseat or you can choose both of them. Our discount sofas will surprise our customers with reasonable prices. You can also consider ordering reclining sofas or sofas for small spaces.